General Terms & Conditions
- The Platform Managementmay amend or add to these terms and conditions at any time and it is not obligated to notify participating entities or freelancersthereof.
- The Platform is not bound by any agreement or contract between the authorities and freelancers and its mission is limited only to provide communication between them.
- The role of the Platform is to facilitate the registration and transfer of amounts agreed upon between the authorities and freelancers.
- The Freelancer of Customer is liable for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided on the Platform.
- The Platform Management owns all intellectual property rights of the Platform.All published materials are subject to copyright laws.All these rights are reserved.
- The information that the Freelancer or Customer chooses to publish on the Platform (such as photos, videos, texts, reviews and services) shall not be treated as private or personal information, but it shall be treated like information that is published electronically.
- The Platform may use the information to contact the Freelancer or customer to provide notices related to activities or offer a promotion or general updates.
- It is not permitted to post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on the Platform by the user (Freelancer or Customer).
- Do not violate any laws of our policies such as the Code of Conduct.
- The Customer must make sure thatpayments have been made successfully for the services provided to it.
- Do not post incorrect, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information).
- Do not take any action that would undermine the comments or reputation systems (such as presentation, import or export the information of comments or using it for purposes not related to the platform).
- Do not transfer the user account (Freelancer or Customer) including comments and username to another party without our consent.
- Do notdistribute or post spam, electronic communications, messages series or pyramid schemes.
- Do not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may damage the accounts, platform, interests or property of the users of the Platform (including their intellectual property rights, privacy and publicity rights) or illegal, threatening, abusive and defamatory or involve privacy, vulgar, obscene,desecration, harassment, inconvenience or incitement to anyone.
- Do not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, compile or disassemble any engineering medium or any software that we use in the Platform.
- Do not copy, modify or distribute rights or content of the Platform, copyright and trademarks of the Platform.
- Do not use NSEP to facilitate the currency exchange including but not limited to encryption currency (like Bitcoin, Ethereum ... etc).
Freelancer Terms & Conditions
- He should be a UAE national.
- The age of the Freelancer must not be less than 21 years.
- It must verify of the validity of information provided by the user during the registration process.
- Do not share the login information with other users.
- The freelancer must create his own account in order to activate his account.
- The Platform Management may refuse to register what it deems inappropriate to use the Platform.
- Do not post any content that is inappropriate for the content of the Platform.
- Do not copy or modify any information that was previously published on the Platform.
- Do not publish any content that may violate the laws applicable in the United Arab Emirates.
- The Platform may require personal documents such as a copy of the passport and ID card to verify of the identity of the user before allowing him to complete the use of the Platform.
- The Freelancer shall immediately notify the Platform Managementif he discovers any unauthorized use of the Platform.
- The Platform Managementis entitled to disclose your identity to any third party or legal or governmental authorities which claim that any content you are posting or downloading is violatingthe intellectual property rights,privacy or applicable law.
- The Platform Management is entitled to delete any of your posts on our platform if it breaches our terms.
- The freelancer must pass the basic training courses within one month from the date of registration and pass the specialized courses within 3 months from the date of registration.
- If the freelancer fails to complete the project or cancel it after agreeing with the entity without any justification, the Platform Management will suspend his own account for one month. If this behavior is repeated by the Freelancer, his account will be permanently canceled.
The Freelancer has the right to cancel the project in any of the following events:
- If the Freelancer is unable to complete the project due to circumstances
- In case of the change of the scope of work after the agreement by 15%.
Terms and Conditions of Entities
- To make sure of the available of the budget for the purposes of purchases before placing purchase orders on the self-employment platform.
- To fairly deal with the Freelancers and not align to any of them and to apply the principle of equality.
- To avoid the conflict of interests and disclose of any kinship relationship that may relate him with the Freelancer, if any.
- The Freelancers on the self employment platform shall be identified and give them the number of license after auditing their skills and competencies by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, taking into account their classification according to the service activity.
- The entity wishing to seek the assistance of nationals having expertise and skills specialized in a particular activity shall consider the submitted purchase orders and determine the orders in which the Freelancers can be used by referring to the self-employment platform and then placing the scope of work and the time period required to complete on the platform.
- The Finance Department of each entity shall add its affiliates and departments and provide a feature to following up the financial details of all departments and reviewing the Freelancers who were chosen by the departments. The Finance Department is not entitled to launch projects or purchase services or amend/delete the projects belonging to other departments.
- The Department affiliated to the main entity shall add the bank details of the department according to the regulations in force in the Ministry of Finance and to follow the financial details of the Department only. The Department has the ability to choose the Freelancers and it is entitled to launch projects and purchase service and amend / cancel the project.
- The entity shall study the offers by the Procurement Organizational Unit and in cooperation with specialists it deems fit, provided that the value of project does not exceed AED 10,000. An electronic receipt shall be issued in the name of the Freelancer to the entity containing the permit number of the Freelancer, total due amount and description of project.
- The payment shall be made to the Freelancer after adding an amount to the virtual wallet, taking into account the ability to recover the amount if the contract is canceled.
- The phases of the project that are listed by the entity are related to the project completion rate and the system of discounts approved in the platform.
The party requesting the project has the right to cancel the project in any of the following events:
- No offers were submitted.
- No contract was signed with the Freelancer
- If the Freelancer fails to deliver the required documents according to the contract and the agreed time period.
Disclaimer of the FreelancerPosts
When the Freelancer uses the Platform, the Customer must review the posts of many freelancers and from different sources. The Platform Management is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness and reliability of these posts or its intellectual property rights. Further, the Customer must know and acknowledge that it may review the inaccurate, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate or disgraceful posts of Freelancers. The Customer agrees to waive under this document of any legal or fair rights or any actions that have been taken or to be taken against us. We do not agree any of the posts of Freelancers or any opinion, recommendation or advice. We are not obligated to monitor any of the posts and other communications through our website.
Responsibility of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation towards the Freelancer and Customer
We shall make our best endeavor to ensure providing services suitable to the Customer and Freelancer. However and given to the nature of the Internet network, this cannot be fully guaranteed. In addition, your access to the Platform's services may be suspended or prohibited from time to time in order to allow making some repairs, maintenance or providing new facilities or services. We shall work to reduce the level of frequency and duration of suspend or ban.
The Platform is not responsible for the delay or failure of the Customer or Freelancer on a project within the scope of the Platform under these conditions if the delay or failure occurred as a result of any reason beyond the scope of our reasonable control. This condition does not prejudice your legal right.
Fees & charges - Customers
- The Customer is free to participate, publish a project, review the dashboardof Freelancers and discuss the requirements of project.
- The cost and how to impose these fees depend on the type of estimated budget of the project and entities (the amount saved in the dashboard)
- Payment for extra/overtime work must be made separately (with a new offer) according to the Customer's requirements/request. However, the Customer must notify the Freelancer of his amendments, changes or additional work prior to a minimum 3 working days of the final delivery. If there is a change after the period of delivery of the project, a new offer shall be submitted.
- "Overtime" may require an extension of time to be delivered (this requirement shall not apply to one-day projects).
- If the freelancer fails to complete the project or cancel it after agreeing with the entity without any justification, the Platform Management will suspend his account for one month. If this behavior is repeated by the Freelancer, his account will be permanently canceled.
- We acknowledge and agree that we are not a licensed bank or other financial institution and we do not provide you with any banking services or any financial services.
Project development phases should reflect the table below so that the project development phases are added in page “Submit Project” in the form of columns (title and weight of each phase).
The project shall be delivered in three phases and the payment shall be made to the Freelancer according to the level of his accomplishment of these phases (and based on these percentages, the discount is calculated for the total amount):
- First Phase: 30%
- Second Phase: 20%
- Third (Final) Phase: 50%
- Total percentages: 100%
- The reserved amount shall be released in consideration of the full payment of the customer as per the method of payment of the project as follows:
|Fulfilling the customers’ requirements and the project completion payments|
|% Deduction of the total amount||Satisfactory rate/percentage of completion of the project||The Freelancers rating will help the customers to assess their general performance on the Platform and as the ratings rise, the credibility and trustworthiness toward the customer shall rise.|
|100 %||Release the whole amount |
|85% to 99%||1 - 2.5%|
|75% to 84%||2.5 - 4%|
|74% to 50%||4 - 8%|
The Customer may request a refund through the Platform. If there is any inquiry, kindly contact us at: email@example.com in line with the terms and conditions.
How to deal with comments submitted by the Customer or Freelancer:
|Tawteen||Dealing with Comments||United Arab Emirates - Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation |
||Rating of Comment
||Comment to be referred to the Platform Management
Reviewing the details of Comment to the Customer
- Do not refuse the services and approve it
- Do not pay amount at determined time
- any other case
|Discussing the Comment
||Proposing solutions by the Platform Management to both parties
Reviewing the details of Comment to the Customer
- Not comply with determined time to deliver the service
- Not comply with the required experience
- Not deliver the service
- any other case
||Referring the Comment to the Technical Management of the Platform
||Following up within 48 hours
||Reviewing the proposed solutions
||Solution to be submitted to the Comment Holder
Inquiries & Questions