Registration of the Freelancer on the Platform
The registration is free for the Freelancer. The Freelancer can setting up a profile, selecting the skills of projects he cares, uploading a dashboard, receiving notices of project, discussing the details of project with the relevant Customer and bidding on projects with unlimited number of bides.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not a licensed bank or financial institution and we are not providing you any banking services or any financial services.
Registration of Customers on the Platform
The registration is free for customers. A profile should be created to the Customer. The Customer shall submit the various projects and deposit the appropriate amount in the e-wallet and refund it and then choose the freelancer and payment to him after the completion of the project and submit a project to be carried out by the Freelancers.
Notices shall be sent via email provided during the process of registration on the Platform. The Notice shall be deemed to have been delivered after 48 hours of sending the email, unless the Sending Party is notified that the address of email is incorrect or the email is not delivered. Instead, the Sending Party may send SMS to the registered phone number.
Collection of Information
- When the Freelancer or Customer registers on the Platform, you are required to provide personal information such as valid email, place and name of freelancer, Emirates ID and copy of valid passport etc. The Platform can collect additional information such as actual address and additional authentication information in order to provide the Freelancer and Customer with the required services such as payment or withdrawal of monies or to ensure the safety of the Platform. The information is collected to provide the best services and enhance the experience for all Platforms’ users.
- The Platform may collect information when the Freelancer logins, browses or reviews the website or any other usages of the website. In other words, when the Freelancer logins the website, the Platform knows that he is using the website. The Platform may collect and record information relating to this use including the information of geology location, internet protocol, device, contact details, browser details, information of login to network and all calls registered by users (Freelancer or Customer via the website). The Platform may use this information to enhance the experiences of users (Freelancer or Customer).
- Once the User (Freelancer or Customer) registers, the additional information regarding the service is appeared that is provided to the public and all users of website. This information includes photos, service information, prices, reviews and additional information that will be added from their file respectively in the use manual.
- If the Platform posts any advertisings, it may collect data such as request of HTTP Protocol, agent of user, internet protocol, host, unified resource locator (URL) and the State from which the request was submitted, information of browser, device, operating system.
Use of Collected Information
- The Platform uses the personal information appropriately in order to provide services with high quality. For example, the information collected from the users may be used to verify of the identity and to create and install a user account and to verify or reissue a password as well as the activity of user log and contacting the user from time to time.
- The collected information helps the Platform to improve and customize the browser based on the experience of user and notify the user of the services or offers.
- The information may be used to track any fraudulent or inappropriate activities and control the safety of contents.
- If the user cancels his account, the Platform may retain of all or part of information, but the Platform uses the information only to comply with the regulatory requirements and contacting the user from time to time with an option to reactivate the account.
- The Platform retains information as long as it is necessary and related to the processes of the Platform. Likewise, the Platform may retain personal information of closed accounts for the purpose of compliance with law, prevention of fraud, collection of any fees, dealing with problems and complaints, assistance in any investigation, contacting the user if there are any offers, applying the conditions of the Platform and taking other procedures as per the law.
- When the user visits the Platform, it may use technology with wide industrial use such as “Cookies” or similar technology storing certain information on computer. This technology contains, including but not limited to, automatic registration to login the Platform and allow the user browsing with more comfortably and effortlessly, allowing the Platform to examine the experiences of user and adding personal nature to the browsing and promotion.
- The cookies may contain various information such as information related to web pages visited by the user, and data on how the user access to certain websites and time the user spent to visit individual websites, domains and nature of that websites and domains the user browsed it with some additional information.
- The Platform shall keep the security of the Platform, information of user and prevents unauthorized access through industrial technology standards. However, the Platform does not ensure that unauthorized access will never occur.
- The users who register on the Platform for self-employment agree to maintain their passwords strictly confidential and not disclose it to any other person.
Update your Information
- The Platform takes steps necessary to ensure that collected personal information is correct and new. The users were given options to update their information through profile setting procedures.
- If the user (Freelancer or Customer) finds or believes that provided information is incorrect or inaccurate, you can inform our support team via email: email@example.com. The Platform shall take measures required to prevent any inaccuracy instance as soon as possible or provide you with an option to update your information or delete it unless the Platform requests to keep that information for employment or legal purpose.
- When the Freelancer updates his personal information, the Platform may ask some questions to verify of the identity of the Freelancer before taking further steps.
- The Freelancer may send an inquiry or request the Portal’s Support Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to correct any personal information. As for all these inquiries or requests, the Platform’s Support Team may request to verify or request the Freelancer to login to update the information via the Platform.
- The Platform may not into account any request to change information from the user (Freelancer or Customer) if that changes may be updated by the user (Freelancer or Customer) through available overlap or if this change is likely to breach any law or legal requirements.
- The successful access to the Platform and use of information provided on the website including the contents of the user (Freelancer or Customer) shall be subject to the terms and conditions of service available on the website: https://NSEP.ae/en/Home/TermAndCondition.
Copyrights, Rights of Freelancers and Databases
All contents included on the Platform are owned by the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation and they are protected under the local laws of copyright and rights of authors and databases.
You may not obtain an extract or re-exploit parts of the content of any services of the Platform without obtaining our prior written consent. Specifically, you may not use any tools to search for data or re-exploit any material parts of the content of the Platform.
Inquiries and Questions